A workshop for
We are pleased to invite you to the first European-level workshop of the European Hub on Business and Human Rights on 22 October* in Brussels.
* Please note that this event was originally scheduled on 9 October but it has been postponed to 22 October.
Join your company peers and Human Rights experts in an interactive working session to discuss challenges and practical solutions linked to:
- Key elements of embedding Human Rights
- Cascading the message and approach to your divisions and affiliates
- Levers within Human Resources and Purchasing to make Human Rights business as usual
- The role of the CSR department in embedding Human Rights within divisions
Click to open the AGENDA
The discussion will be facilitated by Shift, a non-profit center for business and Human Rights practice.
This workshop is designed for CSR, Human Resources and Purchasing managers.
The session's structure is organised to maximise sharing and learning experience from experts and peers, through dialogue and practical exercises.
In order to ensure an open and constructive discussion, this workshop will be held under the Chatham House Rule.
Meeting details and agenda will be sent to registered participants.
The event is co-sponsored by Microsoft’s Technology and Human Rights Center.
For any queries, please contact Alice Pedretti.
The last date for registration is Friday 17 October, 2014 (18.00 CET).