IBM outlines management of its global supply chain in 2015 CSR Report
IBM has published its 2015 Corporate Responsibility Report.
This report covers IBM's performance in 2015 and some notable activities during the first half of 2016.
In selecting the content for inclusion in the 2015 report, IBM used the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) reporting principles of materiality, sustainability context, stakeholder inclusiveness, and completeness.
This year's edition of the report focusses on five aspects of IBM's corporate responsibility activities, which are of particular interest to its stakeholders:
- The ability of IBM to positively affect societal progress in communities
- The support of our employees and communities
- The impact of IBM’s products and operations on the environment
- The management of our global supply chain
- The governance, ethics and integrity of our company
A GRI report utilising the GRI G4 Sustainability Guidelines, as well as additional details about IBM’s corporate responsibility activities and performance, can be found on IBM's corporate responsibility website.
The data in this report covers IBM's global operations. Information about IBM's business and financial performance is provided in the 2015 Annual Report.
Download the report