Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad is involved in the organisation of two awards:
- BASF Circular Economy Awards
BASF España and Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad want to recognize those projects that contribute to circularize the economy; initiatives that face the challenge of limited natural resources through the different circular business models: Circular supply, Recovery of resources through innovative processes that allow a positive impact on the value chain, Extension of product life, Platforms to share products, Products as services, and Innovation in processes.
The categories of these prizes are:
- Best Public Initiative
- Best practice in Circularity in Large Companies
- Best practice in Circularity in SMEs
- Best circular start-up
- Best University Research
The call is open until 15th of July 2019.
- III Diversity and Inclusion Awards
Fundación Adecco and Club de Excelencia en Sostenibilidad have convoked the III Diversity and Inclusion Awards (D&I) to recognize the strategies, visions and business initiatives most prominent and innovative and with greater social and corporate impact on diversity and inclusion. We want to identify the management models of Diversity in large companies, Smes and Entrepreneurs, as well as the most advanced and strategic social and labor inclusion initiatives in Spain. The prizes have five categories that intend to highlight the most important initiatives in the field of Corporate Diversity and Social and Labor Inclusion.
- Award for the best Strategic Plan for Diversity and Inclusion
- Award for best practice in Labor Inclusion
- Award for the best practice in Social Action
- Award for best practice in Cultural transformation for Diversity and Inclusion
The call is open until 5th of July 2019.