Refine your sustainability management with CSR Europe’s assessment tool
By assessing management processes of material issues, CSR Europe's maturity and integration assessment is designed to help you further root sustainability into your business through actionable steps.
In order to define the maturity and integration of sustainability management, managers face the following questions:
- How is the company managing sustainability issues that prove to be relevant to the business? How mature is the company in defining policies, managing performance and disclosing relevant matters?
- Is sustainability integrated within the business model and strategy? How are different departments and affiliates embedding material issues in their management processes?
Since 2014, CSR Europe has used an assessment with companies to address these questions in detail and better integrate sustainability within business.
What is the assessment about?
- Assess sustainability processes rather than performance
- Among many aspects, the assessment takes into account: materiality and business value chain analyses, reporting, global vs. local implementation, etc.
- Learn from the process and engagement of relevant stakeholders
- Employ outcomes for internal communication: identification of main strengths, areas of improvements, benchmark and examples from other companies
- Take part in November 2017 workshop for companies who have taken part in the assessment to discuss and learn from the practices of peers
What are the main steps?
- Register your interest
- Two individual company interviews
- Individual company report
- Workshop (November 2017)
How to participate
The maturity and integration assessment is free for CSR Europe members.
Register your interest here by May 16.
If you are not a member of CSR Europe, please contact Rosanna Tufo to learn more about fees and how to participate in the assessment.
More information about CSR Europe's work on management and transparency.