Business and Human Rights: Member State training events
CSR Europe has partnered with several national partners to design and deliver a series of unique one-day human rights training workshops across Europe.
Two modules have been made available: an introductory module which outlines the business case for good human rights practices and the steps which businesses must take to implement the UN Guiding Principles; and an advanced module which looks at how businesses can embed human rights into specific corporate functions.
Both modules will make use of case studies to provide practical real-world examples and process steps. CSR Europe Corporate Members can attend free of charge and are strongly encouraged to share this opportunity with their local affiliates in the State’s where the training workshops will take place.
National Partner Organisation
More information & Registration here
Urban Research Institute
E-mail Livia Hidri or follow this link
Responsible Business Forum
The training events aim to:
- Outline the domestic and international human rights framework;
- Present the business case for good human rights practices;
- Deliver practical steps for enhancing human rights performance within your organisation;
- Demonstrate the 6 essential steps for embedding human rights within your organisation;
- Address, through case studies, the steps which can be taken to correct specific human rights issues; and,
- Facilitate a discussion around what human rights challenges are material to your organisation and how these can be addressed
This event is part of CSR Europe’s project Source for Good.