Promote clean energy transition with EU Sustainable Energy Days
Lead the energy transition by engaging energy stakeholders and citizens through events, workshops, competitions, and more with this year’s 13th edition of the EU Sustainable Energy Week. Registrations are open.
EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) is Europe’s largest event that promotes sustainable energy. This initiative by European Commission calls out to all Energy Champions (both public and private companies) to organise your own Energy Day(s) for any audience that may find this useful and share your goal to drive sustainable energy.
The events can be organised on any day, and for as many days as needed, between 1 May – 30 June 2018 and throughout Europe. The main objective of the Energy Days is to encourage stakeholders and citizens to discover and debate the major issues driving the transition to sustainable energy.
This is the 13th year of the EU Sustainable Energy Week, and this year’s theme is ‘Lead the Clean Energy Transition’, and participants are encouraged to be as innovative as they wish to be in order to drive this message.
Organise your own Energy Days event to:
- Become part of the sustainable energy community
- Gain useful tips and advice for your event from the EUSEW Secretariat
- Gain visibility for your cause online by sharing your event via the EUSEW website and EUSEW social media channels
- Engage with your target audiences
- Raise awareness about the transition to sustainable energy
- Increase your visibility in your country